Author: Patrick Schutte
Located in Williamson Valley only 23 minutes from the Prescott Courthouse, this spacious custom built home on fully fenced 2 arce lot is ready for your horses. Intelligently designed floor plan is perfect for entertaining with stellar views of Granite Mtn. Main floor living with master on main and family room and bedrooms downstairs. Warm and accessible kitchen features silestone counters, breakfast bar, large pantry, custom cabinets. Oversized master suite with views and solar tubes in closet. Possible in-law downstairs with huge family room. laundry/mud room with shower. Loads of storage. Wired for 7.1 surround sound, alarm, intercom system. Good 10GPM well. Oversized garage. Horse setup: two 12×12 stalls with feeding mats, grain feeders and large turnouts, 12×12 fully covered hay storage, large horse shed with power. Riding arena with large turnout with hot wire.
See property website for more details: http://11150.isnowforsale.com/
Upgraded throughout, this unit shows like a model with stellar views overlooking the Hassayampa Golf Course and Granite Mountain is perfect for weekend getaway or full-time Prescott living. New granite countertops in functional galley kitchen, premium custom cabinets, tile flooring, quality blinds, and designer paint. Gorgeous wood staircase leads to loft makes for perfect for home office or 3rd sleeping area. Private deck with BBQ, gas fireplace in great room, concrete tile roof, attached garage, and gated entry. HOA includes trash, water, sewer, and exterior maintenance. Membership available to exclusive Capital Club Fitness and Golf.
Patrick Schutte, REALTOR and Property Marketing Specialist at Flex Realty in Prescott Arizona shows how he leverages technology to sell real estate in the Prescott area.
1. How buyers are looking for homes today’s marketplace
2. Why quality photography AND video matter
3. Why compelling property descriptions are still important
4. Why a custom property website is central to the marketing plan
5. Why optimize marketing content for mobile access
6. What is premium internet syndication and contextual advertising
7. How to leverage major social media sites for optimal distribution
8. How to sell your home faster and for more money
Prescott is a destination that transcends the Arizona archetype. No sweltering summers or miles of cactus covered moonscape. The town’s mile-high location in the Grand Canyon State’s central highlands brings four mild seasons, an average annual daytime temperature of about seventy degrees, and over 300 days of sunshine. Just ninety miles north of bustling metro Phoenix, downtown Prescott is an idyllic hamlet nestled comfortably within a verdant national forest. “Everybody’s Hometown” has a mix of unbeatable weather, outdoor adventure opportunities, natural beauty, and strong cultural heritage roots drawing increasing numbers of domestic and international travelers. Prescott! A great place to live, work, and play.
Selling Faster and For More Money
- Meticulously maintained 3bd/2ba in desirable Prescott neighborhood
- 4.6 Acres Splitable Property – 470′ Lynx Creek Frontage
- Spacious Family Home on Turnkey Horse Property – Highlights Video
- Golf Course Living – Gated Community with Stellar Views
- Leveraging Technology to Sell Prescott Real Estate
- Live+Work+Play in Prescott Arizona – Highights Video
- Sensational Views from Highland Pines 2.6 Acre Lot
- 1559 Via Linda Estancia de Prescott AZ View Lot – Highlights Video
- SOLD -1025 Quicksilver Dr – Prescott AZ – Highlights Video
- SOLD! 1951 Estrella Rd – Prescott AZ – Highlights Video