Real Estate Videos Category
Patrick Schutte, REALTOR and Property Marketing Specialist at Flex Realty in Prescott Arizona shows how he leverages technology to sell real estate in the Prescott area.
1. How buyers are looking for homes today’s marketplace
2. Why quality photography AND video matter
3. Why compelling property descriptions are still important
4. Why a custom property website is central to the marketing plan
5. Why optimize marketing content for mobile access
6. What is premium internet syndication and contextual advertising
7. How to leverage major social media sites for optimal distribution
8. How to sell your home faster and for more money
Prescott is a destination that transcends the Arizona archetype. No sweltering summers or miles of cactus covered moonscape. The town’s mile-high location in the Grand Canyon State’s central highlands brings four mild seasons, an average annual daytime temperature of about seventy degrees, and over 300 days of sunshine. Just ninety miles north of bustling metro Phoenix, downtown Prescott is an idyllic hamlet nestled comfortably within a verdant national forest. “Everybody’s Hometown” has a mix of unbeatable weather, outdoor adventure opportunities, natural beauty, and strong cultural heritage roots drawing increasing numbers of domestic and international travelers. Prescott! A great place to live, work, and play.
2.6 acre home site located in desirable Highland Pines neighborhood 20 mins from downtown Prescott, this choice lot has spectacular views of Thumb Butte and Humphreys Peak over 100 miles away.
The property is at an elevation of approx. 6400′ and slopes uphill with several building sites to choose from is zoned Yavapai County RCU2A for up to 4 horses. A driveway is cut to the lot for easy access with a 4wd vehicle.
Highland Pines is a Firewise community nestled within the 1.25 million acre Prescott National Forest with abundant chaparral, pinon pine, juniper, and Ponderosa pines. With 334’of property bordering the PNF, recreational opportunities are endless with many OHV, hiking, and horse trails.
The neighborhood was once home to 25 patented mining claims, the largest being the Derby Mine which extracted minimal amounts of gold and silver until it was shut down in 1909.
Come to Prescott’s Highland Pines and build your dream home on this prime lot today.
See the HD highlights video to see what this property has to offer. For Sale by Owner/Agent.
More information at http://prescottviews.com
Best remaining lot in Estancia with 100 mile panoramic views of Watson Lake and the San Francisco Peaks. Lot gently slopes to the east and offers single level living with a walkout lower level and generous yard. All utilities are underground and at curb. Owner has had plans drawn up and approved with topos – see documents. The prestigious Estancia de Prescott is home to upscale luxurious homes with a minimum of 2400sqft and is only minutes to downtown Prescott, shopping, medical, and abundant recreational activities.
See property website for more details: http://estanciaviewlot.isnowforsale.com/
Selling Faster and For More Money
- Meticulously maintained 3bd/2ba in desirable Prescott neighborhood
- 4.6 Acres Splitable Property – 470′ Lynx Creek Frontage
- Spacious Family Home on Turnkey Horse Property – Highlights Video
- Golf Course Living – Gated Community with Stellar Views
- Leveraging Technology to Sell Prescott Real Estate
- Live+Work+Play in Prescott Arizona – Highights Video
- Sensational Views from Highland Pines 2.6 Acre Lot
- 1559 Via Linda Estancia de Prescott AZ View Lot – Highlights Video
- SOLD -1025 Quicksilver Dr – Prescott AZ – Highlights Video
- SOLD! 1951 Estrella Rd – Prescott AZ – Highlights Video