Tag: prescott creekside property
Suggestion: Watch the video in 720HD
Gently sloping, splitable lot has over 470′ of seasonal Lynx Creek water frontage with mature trees and amazing views at elev. of 5200′.
There are several newer custom homes on large lots in neighborhood.
Zoned RCU-2A for site built or manufactured homes and allows up 2 horses per acre. Access is via a private easement road that has a maintenance agreement. APS electric is close by, and the Lynx Creek watershed has a history of high-producing wells.
The property is just downstream from the historic Victory Placer mining claim. Lynx Creek is one of the oldest and most productive gold placers in the country with millions in gold extracted since 1863. In May of that year, Sam Miller found gold on the banks of Lynx Creek not too far from this property. Word of the find soon spread and newcomers came from all directions settling in and around the area that became Prescott.
You feel like you are in your own private oasis, yet you are only 2 minutes from Hwy 69 and centrally located between Prescott and Prescott Valley and close to medical, shopping, and extensive recreational opportunities with state land and Prescott National Forest close by.
Directions: Hwy 69 to Onyx Drive, go past Suomi, then turn right before 5495 Onyx, drive down hill on unmarked road, make right on N Slingshot Circle to lot on left
Selling Faster and For More Money
- Meticulously maintained 3bd/2ba in desirable Prescott neighborhood
- 4.6 Acres Splitable Property – 470′ Lynx Creek Frontage
- Spacious Family Home on Turnkey Horse Property – Highlights Video
- Golf Course Living – Gated Community with Stellar Views
- Leveraging Technology to Sell Prescott Real Estate
- Live+Work+Play in Prescott Arizona – Highights Video
- Sensational Views from Highland Pines 2.6 Acre Lot
- 1559 Via Linda Estancia de Prescott AZ View Lot – Highlights Video
- SOLD -1025 Quicksilver Dr – Prescott AZ – Highlights Video
- SOLD! 1951 Estrella Rd – Prescott AZ – Highlights Video