Tag: prescott national forest
2.6 acre home site located in desirable Highland Pines neighborhood 20 mins from downtown Prescott, this choice lot has spectacular views of Thumb Butte and Humphreys Peak over 100 miles away.
The property is at an elevation of approx. 6400′ and slopes uphill with several building sites to choose from is zoned Yavapai County RCU2A for up to 4 horses. A driveway is cut to the lot for easy access with a 4wd vehicle.
Highland Pines is a Firewise community nestled within the 1.25 million acre Prescott National Forest with abundant chaparral, pinon pine, juniper, and Ponderosa pines. With 334’of property bordering the PNF, recreational opportunities are endless with many OHV, hiking, and horse trails.
The neighborhood was once home to 25 patented mining claims, the largest being the Derby Mine which extracted minimal amounts of gold and silver until it was shut down in 1909.
Come to Prescott’s Highland Pines and build your dream home on this prime lot today.
See the HD highlights video to see what this property has to offer. For Sale by Owner/Agent.
More information at http://prescottviews.com
Selling Faster and For More Money
- Meticulously maintained 3bd/2ba in desirable Prescott neighborhood
- 4.6 Acres Splitable Property – 470′ Lynx Creek Frontage
- Spacious Family Home on Turnkey Horse Property – Highlights Video
- Golf Course Living – Gated Community with Stellar Views
- Leveraging Technology to Sell Prescott Real Estate
- Live+Work+Play in Prescott Arizona – Highights Video
- Sensational Views from Highland Pines 2.6 Acre Lot
- 1559 Via Linda Estancia de Prescott AZ View Lot – Highlights Video
- SOLD -1025 Quicksilver Dr – Prescott AZ – Highlights Video
- SOLD! 1951 Estrella Rd – Prescott AZ – Highlights Video