Tag: prescott real estate
This home feels it’s in the country, but is within walking distance of some of Prescott’s best schools. This intelligently designed 2640 sqft ranch home is set up for entertaining with open plan and patios. Split floor plan, 3 bedrooms plus a den that could be a 4th bedroom. Upgraded kitchen has a butcher block island, solid surface countertops with tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and room for 4 to enjoy meals at eat-in counter. An oversized dining room can accommodate large family meals and entertaining with access to patio and back yard. The fenced and level 1/2 acre lot has mature trees and a huge back yard with luscious lawn, large fruit trees, and a fenced raised bed garden. Large front drive and off-street extra parking for your toys and RV. There is no HOA or dues.
Directions: Take Iron Springs Rd to Right on Meadowridge Rd. Stay on Meadowridge which changes into Estrella Rd. Home is on Right.
Selling Faster and For More Money
- Meticulously maintained 3bd/2ba in desirable Prescott neighborhood
- 4.6 Acres Splitable Property – 470′ Lynx Creek Frontage
- Spacious Family Home on Turnkey Horse Property – Highlights Video
- Golf Course Living – Gated Community with Stellar Views
- Leveraging Technology to Sell Prescott Real Estate
- Live+Work+Play in Prescott Arizona – Highights Video
- Sensational Views from Highland Pines 2.6 Acre Lot
- 1559 Via Linda Estancia de Prescott AZ View Lot – Highlights Video
- SOLD -1025 Quicksilver Dr – Prescott AZ – Highlights Video
- SOLD! 1951 Estrella Rd – Prescott AZ – Highlights Video