Tag: real estate videos
Patrick Schutte, REALTOR and Property Marketing Specialist at Flex Realty in Prescott Arizona shows how he leverages technology to sell real estate in the Prescott area.
1. How buyers are looking for homes today’s marketplace
2. Why quality photography AND video matter
3. Why compelling property descriptions are still important
4. Why a custom property website is central to the marketing plan
5. Why optimize marketing content for mobile access
6. What is premium internet syndication and contextual advertising
7. How to leverage major social media sites for optimal distribution
8. How to sell your home faster and for more money
Spectacular Panoramic Views!
Intelligently designed, contemporary 2-story open plan with main level great room,gas flagstone fireplace, built-in entertainment center, formal dining room, chef’s kitchen, and elevator. Kitchen has rich travertine flooring, high-end Kitchenaid stainless steel appliances, professional 6-burner Jenn-Air cooktop, oversized custom hickory cabinets, granite countertops, island with barstool seating, and corner pantry. Possible in-law suite downstairs, massive 600 sqft media/family room, large bedroom, full bath. Supersized garage has 3 regular bays and 2 addl tandem bays. Built-in work bench, custom storage cabinets, insulated garage doors. Also central vac, intercom, surround sound, laundry room on each floor. No HOA or dues.
This home feels it’s in the country, but is within walking distance of some of Prescott’s best schools. This intelligently designed 2640 sqft ranch home is set up for entertaining with open plan and patios. Split floor plan, 3 bedrooms plus a den that could be a 4th bedroom. Upgraded kitchen has a butcher block island, solid surface countertops with tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and room for 4 to enjoy meals at eat-in counter. An oversized dining room can accommodate large family meals and entertaining with access to patio and back yard. The fenced and level 1/2 acre lot has mature trees and a huge back yard with luscious lawn, large fruit trees, and a fenced raised bed garden. Large front drive and off-street extra parking for your toys and RV. There is no HOA or dues.
Directions: Take Iron Springs Rd to Right on Meadowridge Rd. Stay on Meadowridge which changes into Estrella Rd. Home is on Right.
Selling Faster and For More Money
- Meticulously maintained 3bd/2ba in desirable Prescott neighborhood
- 4.6 Acres Splitable Property – 470′ Lynx Creek Frontage
- Spacious Family Home on Turnkey Horse Property – Highlights Video
- Golf Course Living – Gated Community with Stellar Views
- Leveraging Technology to Sell Prescott Real Estate
- Live+Work+Play in Prescott Arizona – Highights Video
- Sensational Views from Highland Pines 2.6 Acre Lot
- 1559 Via Linda Estancia de Prescott AZ View Lot – Highlights Video
- SOLD -1025 Quicksilver Dr – Prescott AZ – Highlights Video
- SOLD! 1951 Estrella Rd – Prescott AZ – Highlights Video